Introducing the Perfect First Day of Kindergarten Printable Sign for Your School Tradition!
Capture the essence of those precious first day of school moments with our adorable and customizable First Day of Kindergarten Sign. Whether your little one is stepping into their first day of school, embracing the excitement of 1st grade, or moving up to 2nd grade, this editable sign is the ideal companion for those unforgettable first day of school photos.
At the start of the school year use our first-day-of-school signs for a better way to document the first day of the school year.
Designed with love, our printable signs feature a clean white design, ensuring your child’s name and the current school year take center stage and doesn’t use a lot of ink to print. Watch as your child proudly holds up this cute first day of school signs, displaying their grade level and favorite things, creating a heartwarming keepsake that you’ll cherish as they grow all the way to 12th grade. I love having a photo of my kids on the 1st day of school. Then take a photo on the last day of school and see how much they’ve grown. With this first day of school printable you’ll have the perfect way to preserve those memories.
We understand the importance of quality and convenience. That’s why our printable sign is designed to be easily downloadable, allowing you to print it from the comfort of your own home. Plus, with its customizable fields, you can personalize it to perfectly match your child’s style and preferences.
Embrace the joy of this school tradition and make the most of a new school year with first day of school pictures with our First Day of Kindergarten Printable Sign. Download, print, and create everlasting memories today!
Use this adorable printable photo prop sign with a unicorn for a personal touch on your girl’s first day of school. You can change the sign to any grade; middle school, high school and even preschool. Use it for multiple kids, year after year, or even for matching last day of school signs. You get lifetime access to the template and all text is editable.
- current year
- child’s name
- school name
- teacher’s name
- child’s interests
Personalize your first day of school sign printables for:
- first day of preschool
- first grade
- second grade
- 3rd grade
- 4th grade
- 5th grade
- 6th grade
- 7th grade
- 8th grade
Download and edit your file NOW with Corjl! Read below for more information ▼
/// WHY CORJL? ///
▪️ Access your template right after purchase!
▪️ No software needed! Edit your template in your web browser using your phone, computer or tablet.
▪️ Change all text!
▪️ Change font style, size and colors!
▪️ Add or move around text boxes and photos!
/// INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING ///““““““““““““““““““`
▪️ 8.5″x11″ EDITABLE first day of school signs template accessible through Corjl.com
Please note: This listing is for a DIGITAL COPY. Nothing is physically shipped. You’re responsible for editing and printing the design yourself.
/// FREE DEMO ///
Try before you buy! Copy and paste the URL below into your browser to demo this design:
/// HOW IT WORKS ///
► STEP 1: After purchasing the listing, Corjl will e-mail you a link to your template. This e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address listed on your Etsy account. If you do not see an e-mail from Corjl, you can also access your template by logging into Corjl.com with your Etsy e-mail address and order number (NOT transaction number).
► STEP 2: Edit your files from your web browser on your phone, tablet or computer! Please note that advanced edits should be done on a computer. You can change fonts (style, size and colors), add or move text boxes and even add photos!
Once you’re done editing, save your files in high resolution JPEG, PNG or PDF file formats.
► STEP 3: Download your files and print at home or your local print shop (Staples, Office Max), photo lab (Walgreens, Costco, Walmart), or e-mail/text to your friends!
/// PLEASE NOTE ///
▪️ This design must be EDITED BY YOU. However, if you have questions please feel free to message me at anytime 🙂
▪️ The size CANNOT BE CHANGED.
▪️ The graphics CANNOT BE CHANGED. You can change all text and add your own photos/images if needed.
▪️ Your template NEVER EXPIRES. Use it year after year!
▪️ Colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen once printed.
This design is for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
—- * Thank you for looking! * —-
Kards by Kaylee is a mother-daughter team from Missouri.
Safety Tips for First Day Signs
Ensuring your child’s safety and privacy on social media for the 2023-2024 school year is of utmost importance. Here are some crucial safety tips to consider when sharing your child’s personal information, such as their name, school year, and grade level, in conjunction with the first day of school sign:
- Limit Personal Information: While it’s exciting to share your child’s milestones, avoid oversharing personal information like full names, school names, addresses, and birthdates. Stick to using only their first name or a nickname on social media to protect their identity.
- Omit Specific Details: Refrain from mentioning specific locations or routines that could potentially compromise your child’s safety, such as the route they take to school or extracurricular activities.
- Disable Location Services: Turn off geotagging features on your smartphone or camera before taking photos. This prevents unintentional sharing of location data when posting pictures online.
- Check Privacy Settings: Adjust your social media privacy settings to control who can see your posts. Consider sharing updates only with close friends and family members, and avoid making posts public.
- Review Your Friends List: Regularly review and manage your friends list to ensure that you’re only sharing personal updates with people you trust.
- Use Closed Groups: If you want to share with a wider circle, consider creating a private, invitation-only group for friends and family. This provides a more controlled environment for sharing.
- Monitor Comments and Tags: Keep a close watch on comments and tags on your posts. Remove any comments that reveal sensitive information, and untag your child from any posts that may compromise their privacy.
- Ask for Consent: As your child grows older, involve them in the decision to share their photos and information online. Respect their wishes and privacy preferences.
- Educate and Communicate: Teach your child about online safety and the potential risks of sharing personal information. Encourage open communication so they feel comfortable discussing their concerns.
By following these safety tips, you can strike a balance between sharing your child’s milestones and ensuring their privacy and security are protected on social media platforms.